Followed this tutorial and came up with this.
I picked up a SMC Pentax-A 1:2 50mm Prime lens off ebay. I haven’t really had a chance to use it but I had a go at photographing some of the concept stuff in my design workbook. I find the photos of my artwork better than the actual artwork, haha. Thought I’d post them here …
Yet another poster for the drama people. This one turned out a lot better that my previous attempt. Although I did create the layout in photoshop then trace over the figures but the final product is an improvement so that’s the main thing.
I’m doing an assignment on typography and layout. Basically choosing fonts and a grid layout that will suit a particular word. Here’s what I’ve come up with so far… DANGER – San Serif SENSITIVE – Script