- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Line a 25cm x 30cm tray with baking paper. (Spray the tray with oil to stop baking paper from slipping).
- Mix flour, coconut, brown sugar and butter in a medium sized bowl.
- Spread and press mixture onto tray using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 15mins or until golden brown.
- Mix sweetened condensed milk, butter, golden syrup and caster sugar in a saucepan on low heat.
- Continue to stir for approximately 10mins until mixture slightly thickens and has a consistent darker appearance.
- Pour filling over base.
- Return to oven for 15-20mins until the centre has browned.
- Allow to cool before adding chocolate topping.
- Melt chocolate and pour over caramel filling.
- Allow to cool then enjoy!