- Preheat oven to 180°c.
- Grease or apply baking paper to 25cm x 30cm tray.
- Cream butter, sugar and egg in small bowl with an electric mixer until light an fluffy.
- Stir in sifted flour in 2 batches.
- Spread mixture evenly over base of prepared oven pan.
- Spread an even layer of jam.
- Mix Topping
- Beat eggs lightly with fork in bowl.
- Beat in sugar and coconut.
- Spread Topping
- Bake in moderate oven for about 35 minutes.
- Cool in pan and cut when cold.
- Use 1 cup of coconut and 1 cup of almond meal in topping.